WindowRama Wedding Photo Card - Bride by Fran Seiford
- Punch circle from the white panel and fold sides of front panel towards the back to 90 degrees.
- Stamp greeting on half of the circle with black ink and trim off bottom half. Adhere to upper center of black back panel.
- Tuck gift card in slots.
- Place black back panel face down and fold sides up to 90 degrees.
- Cut photo 4" x 4", or any shape desired. Adhere photo to blank side of back panel. (Be sure to use the the front panel one top if needing to center photo in window.)
- Place front panel over photo panel with photo in window.
- Adhere sides together.
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Photograph and gift card
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project