Rose Gift WindowRama Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using the WindowRama Base Die, cut the rose patterned paper, Rain (blue) cardstock, and white cardstock.
- Fold the rose patterned paper backwards along the innermost score line, then use the circle die from the WindowRama die set to cut the aperture. Edge along the fold line and the aperture with the BG72 marker. Set aside.
- Fold the Rain cardstock forwards along the innermost fold line. Set aside.
- Using Memento ink. stamp the Rose Cling Stamp onto the white cardstock WindowRama Base and onto a scrap of white cardstock.
- Color both stamped rose images with Copic markers.
- Fussy-cut the roses image that was stamped onto the scrap cardstock. Edge with a black marker.
- Use a stamp positioner, stamp the sentiment as shown so that it fits within the aperture of the WindowRama card front.
- Trim the stamped white cardstock along the innermost score lines and adhere to the Rain card base.
- Use foam adhesive to pop up the two fussy-cut roses over their counterparts.
- Using strong adhesive, adhere the patterned paper WindowRama card front to the card base.
- Cut a length of Crinkle Ribbon and place it into a small bowl or bag. Squirt a small amount of BG72 Copic Various reindeer over the ribbon. Add a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol to the bag or small bowl. Squish the ribbon around until it's saturated with the color you'd like. Add more reindeer if necessary.
- Hold the ribbon with a tweezer and heat set to make the ribbon crinkle and to make sure it's dry.
- Attach the key to the ribbon and adhere to the top of the card as shown. Tie a loose bow to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Secret Garden 8x8 patterned paper pad by Graphic 45™
Rain Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Copic® Markers used: R00, R01, R02, R12, R14, R27, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, G84, BG70, BG72
Copic® Various BG72 Reinker
Crinkle Ribbon by Tim Holtz® for idea-ology®/Advantus
Adhesive Dots by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Foam Adhesive Square by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project