Giraffe, Elephant, Lion, Monkey Long Time Friends by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of patterned cardstock in half to form card base.
- Die cut large circle from WindowRama die in the front of the card.
- Die cut round cornered square from white mixed media paper with WindowRama die set.
- Use blue and green ink pads on craft mat and then press white panel into inks to make a background panel.
- After drying, glue background panel to inside of card behind window.
- Attach giraffe and lion to background panel and elephant to back of card front as shown with ZipDry or 3D Foam squares, trimming as necessary so they don't stick out of the card.
- Stamp, color and die cut an extra hand for the monkey to put on top of elephant trunk.
- Stamp greeting, die cut and layer on Brown Eyes cardstock with Build a Pop Up Dies.
Also uses these supplies:
Orange Citrus Vintage Double Dot Cardstock by BoBunny
Brown Eyes Cardstock by My Colors
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Blue and Green Ink Pads
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project