Yoga Cat NaMEOWste card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8-1/2" x 11" green cardstock to 6 1/8" to 8-1/4". Score and fold to create an A6 card.
- Stamp Cat Yoga onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Use Copic markers to create a wooden floor under Yoga Cat's mat.
- Cut the image panel to 2 7/8" x 4-1/2".
- Cut a piece of green daisy paper to 3 3/8" x 5-1/2". Edge with green marker.
- Cut a piece of green cardstock to 3-1/2" x 5 3/8".
- Cut a piece of Wasabi Double Dot paper to 3 7/8" x 5 7/8" and edge with a green marker
- Use a Post-It Note to cover "I Love" and the exclamation point from the "I Love Meow! sentiment from the Cat Sayings set. Ink the stamp, remove the Post-It Notes, and stamp in the center of a thin strip of the left over green daisy cardstock.
- Using the Tiny Typewriter alphabet stamp the "Na" and "set" on either side of the "Meow".
- Using one of the dies from the Fitted Frames Die Set, die-cut the sentiment, then edge with a green marker.
- Using the corresponding die that is slightly larger, die-cut green cardstock.
- Assemble the card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C7, E21, E25, E25, YG01, YG05, W1
Dot-Grid-Daisy-Stripe Rainbow/Petite Prints by Doodlebug Design Inc™
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Designs
Green Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Wasabi Double Dot Designs Paper by BoBunny Press®
Post-It® Note by 3M
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project