Yoga Cat by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" gray cardstock in half to form card base.
- Cut 5.5" x 2-1/4" panel. Adhere to card front, aligned at the bottom.
- Cut 5.5" x 1/4" strip and glue to top of pattern paper.
- Stamp cat in black ink on white card stock. Color as desired.
- Trim cat to 4-1/4" in height and close to the sides of the mat.
- Back with 4-1/4" x 1/4" larger turquoise panel.
- Adhere to left of card front.
- Stamp greeting on pattern paper.
Gray and turquoise cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step
instructions and supplies used by clicking below.
Submit A Project