Woody Christmas by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine™ Ink.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed. Use a water brush as needed.
- Using the VersaMarker™ Pen, apply dots to the ornaments on the wreath and garland and heat emboss with Gold Tinsel.
- Die cut the colored image with the Large "P" Fitted Frame.
- Ink the edges of the die cut image with Summer Sky Memento.
- Die cut a piece of Evergreen Cardstock using the Small "R" Fitted Frame.
- Create the card base out of Kraft Cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
- Using a sponge dauber, ink the edges of the card base in a circular motion, beginning off the edge of the card and working in, with Rich Cocoa Memento™ Ink.
- Using the Rich Cocoa Ink again, apply color directly from the pad to the very edge of the card base, keeping the line thin.
- Adhere the two die cut layers to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- TP102 Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Evergreen)
- Kraft Cardstock
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Summer Sky, Rich Cocoa)
- ZIG® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (010, 022, 034, 038, 044, 051, 062, 065, 068, 072, 090, 091, 095, 260, 302, 400)
- Sponge Dauber
- Dot Runner
- Water Brush
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project