Witch Selfie by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 4-1/4 by 11-inch Mixed Media White Paper in half and sponge Grape Jelly ink on the front.
- Stamp Crackle with Grape Jelly onto card front and sponge around edges with Elderberry ink.
- Stamp Witch Selfie and sentiment from Little Red with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and Witch Selfie on a sticky note to trim out a mask for face and phone.
- Place the mask on image and sponge Dandelion ink then Grape Jelly over the entire stamped image.
- Mat with yellow and green cardstock then glue onto card base.
- Tie the yellow ribbon around front flap of the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Green and Yellow Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Memento Ink Pad - Elderberry, Grape Jelly, and Dandelion
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project