Wisteria Circle by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” blue cardstock in half to form card base, fold at top.
- Stamp greeting at bottom right of 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” plaid cardstock with black ink.
- Glue to card front.
- Stamp Wisteria Circle on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut with 3-1/2” circle die.
- Glue to circle die cut from blue cardstock with next two larger dies.
- Glue to top of card front.
- Wrap Ribbon around top of card front, tie in knot in center.
Also uses these supplies:
Simply Defined Circle Dies by Scrapbooking Made Simple
Blue cardstock by My Colors®
Plaid cardstock by DCWV®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project