Wisteria Circle by Alison Heikkila
1. On a piece of watercolor paper, stamp the Wisteria Circle with VersaMark Ink.
2. Sprinkle the stamped image with Detail Gold embossing powder and heat set.
3. Watercolor the embossed image. I used shades of purples, blues and greens, plus 1 brown for mine.
4. After the watercolored image is dried, cut it out.
5. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
6. Create a mat using Wildflower cardstock, cut to 3 3/4" x 4 3/4."
7. Cut a strip of Winter Lake to the size of 4 1/4" x 1."
8. Stamp a sentiment from the Greetings Galore set with VersaMark ink on to the strip of Winter Lake.
9. Sprinkle Detail Gold Embossing Powder on to the sentiment and heat set.
10. Tear the bottom of the sentiment strip for texture.
11. Glue all layers to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Winter Lake, Wildflower
Artist's Loft: Watercolor Paper,
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project