Winter Chickadee Card by Kathi F. Rerekk
- Cut 12x12 red cardstock in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card. Set aside.
- Cut patterned paper to 5.75" square and edge with Distress ink.
- Stamp Chickadee onto white cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Cut the image panel with the circle die from the Build a Wreath Die Set.
- Cut red cardstock with the circle die from the WindowRama Die Set.
- Mat the image panel circle onto the red cardstock.
- Add White Gelly Roll pen accents to berries. Let dry.
- Add Clear Stardust Glitter pen accents to snow on berries and branch. Let dry.
- Coat the "snow" with several layers of Clear Glaze pen, letting the glaze dry between layers.
- Adhere the matted image panel onto the patterned paper card front.
- Using VersaFine Clair ink stamp the sentiment onto cardstock and die-cut with one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Die set.
- Cut red cardstock with the next largest die from the same set.
- Mat the sentiment onto the red die-cut.
- Adhere a length of ribbon vertically to the card front, securing the ends behind the panel.
- Adhere the card front to the red card.
- Tie a bow and adhere as shown to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Bird: C00, C0, <B60, B60, E30, T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T7, E50, E51, E53
Branch and Berries: R24, R27, R39, E71, e74, E77
Snow: <B60, B60 C00, C0
Tim Holtz® Christmas Idea-ology® Paper Stash® by Advantus
Tim Holtz® Black Soot Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Clear Starburst® Glitter Pen by Sakura
Clear Glaze® Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura
White Gelly Roll® Pen by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project