Wings - Green by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" X 4" layer of patterned paper on card front.
- Die cut two small and one large heart from red cardstock.
- Die cut one large and one small heart from red patterned paper.
- Die cut two wings from lime patterned paper. Remember to turn the paper over for the second one so that it will "go the other way".
- Fluff the feathers on the wings with fingers or craft knife.
- Attach all hearts and wings to the card front as shown, using 3D Foam Squares for the wings and center hearts.
- Wings Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cardstock from My Colors
Patterned Papers from Recollections
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project