WindowRama Puppy Boy by Fran Seiford
- Using WindowRama Die cut two card bases, one from red cardstock for the front and one from blue cardstock for the back. On the red panel, use the large circle to create a window in the middle, taping dies in place with removable tape.
- Using the tree branch die, and the rounded rectangle die, cut one branch frame from brown cardstock.
- On a 4-1/4” square of white paper, use the Meadow Edgers cloud die to cut off the top.
- Create cloud background on white panel with Picasso Stencil and blue chalk or ink on a sponge dauber or stencil brush.
- Stamp grass from stamp set on bottom of white panel and color with green Copic Markers.
- Adhere panel to inside back of blue WindowRama card base.
- Stamp kite, boy, and puppy on white cardstock. Color as desired and die cut with Puppy Boy Die Set.
- Glue puppy to background card, and pop boy image up on 3D Adhesive Foam Squares.
- Glue the tree frame to the inside of the red WindowRama panel.
- Die cut light green leaves for the front and glue to the outside as show.
- Position die cut kite in tree branches and glue in place being careful not to get excess glue on the back which might glue the card shut when folded flat.
Also uses these supplies:
Red, blue, green, brown, and white cardstock
ZipDry® by Beacon Adhesives
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project