WindowRama FaBOOlous Zombie by Fran Seiford
- Die cut back panel with rectangular die on grey cardstock.
- Die cut purple front panel with rectangular die and the circle die centered in the open space of the the rectangular one.
- Stamp zombie and briars on grey inside panel. Color as desired.
- Add google eyes to zombie with glue. Fold back panel edges forward.
- Fold purple front panel edges back.
- Place over top of back panel and adhere sides together, being sure front panel sides cover bottom sides.
- Stamp message on green cardstock and die cut with an oval die.
- Adhere to card front.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Windowrama Die Set 19.99
- Creature Tricks Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Faboolous Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Zombie Girl Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Purple, grey, and green cardstock
Zip Dry Adhesive
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project