WindowRama Chipboard Santa Wink Ornament by Fran Seiford
NOTE: This project uses the WindowRama product in a sideways orientation, so the part we refer to as the top is normally the side.
- Paint the exterior of all panels red and the interior in a light blue with white highlights. Allow to dry.
- Stamp Carte Postale in black on all red surfaces. Splatter lightly with white paint.
- On the inside of the back panel, stamp the Santa Wink image and greeting in black. Color as desired with colored pencils.
- Punch two holes in top panel for ribbon. We used a Crop-A-Dile.
- Glue all panels together with Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue.
- Add ribbon embellishment to hang as an ornament.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Carte Postale Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Santa Wink Cling Set 8.99
- WindowRama Circle Chipboard Kit 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
Media Fluid Acrylic Paints from DecoArt
Crop-A-Dile Hole Punch by WeRMemory Keepers
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project