WindowRama Cardinal Pair - Winter Blizzard by Terry Braddock - colored by Fran Seiford
- Die cut Brick cardstock for card front using WindowRama rectangular die with circle die centered in opening. Die cut back of card using the WindowRama card die by itself.
- Stamp Blizzard on card front with VersaMark Ink. Coat with Sparkle Puff. Shake off excess and heat to set.
- Stamp Cardinal Pair and message on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut cardinals with rounded square die. Apply Crystal Glitter with glue pen and adhere centered on card back. Fold sides of back forward towards you.
- Fold card front sides to the back. Apply glue to the inside sides of the front. Adhere to card back making sure the front sides are covering the back sides. Press side to side to ensure a good seal.
- Trim message to 1-5/8” x 1-3/4”.
- Glue to 1-3/4” x 1-7/8” Herb Garden cardstock.
- Attach to edge of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Supplies: Stampendous Supplies:
EP525 Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
GX220U Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter
Herb Garden Cardstock by My Colors®
Brick Cardstock by Bazzil® Markers by Copic®
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project