WindowRama Baby Photo Frame Gift Card - Baby Kiss by Fran Seiford
- Punch circle from the white panel and fold sides of front panel towards the back to 90 degrees.
- Cut top portion of circle off and stamp greeting with black ink. Adhere half circle to upper center of grey back panel.
- Insert gift card into pre-cut slots as shown.
- Place grey back panel face down and fold sides up to 90 degrees.
- Cut photo 4" x 4", or any shape desired. Adhere photo to blank side of back panel. (Be sure to use the the front panel one top if needing to center photo in window.)
- Place front panel over photo panel with photo in window.
- Adhere sides together.
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project