WindowRama Baby Photo Frame Card by Fran Seiford
- Punch circle from the white panel and fold sides of front panel towards the back to 90 degrees.
- Stamp greeting on the circle with black ink. Adhere to center of grey back panel.
- Place grey back panel face down and fold sides up to 90 degrees.
- Cut photo 4" x 4", or any shape desired. Adhere photo to blank side of back panel. (Be sure to use the the front panel one top if needing to center photo in window.)
- Place front panel over photo panel with photo in window.
- Adhere sides together with the front sides on the outside.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- WindowRama Baby Card Kit 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project