Vintage Victorian - Dome Jar Shaker by Terry Braddock
- Stamp Vintage Victorian with black ink on white paper. Color as desired. Die cut using jar die from Dome Jar Shaker Die Set.
- Create WindowRama by cutting two base panels; front from Harvest Orange Cardstock and back from Tropical Splash.
- Run Harvest Orange through again with the jar die centered vertically and about a half inch from the top, which becomes the front panel.
- Stamp Creature Tricks trees with Sepia ink all over front panel.
- Glue Vintage Victorian panel to the back WindowRama panel centered vertically and about a half inch from the top. Color a moon in yellow and add glitter to moon.
- Fold back panel sides forward and front panel sides back. Apply glue to the inside of the front panel sides and adhere to the outer back panel sides.
- Emboss a piece of Harvest Orange cardstock with clear ink and Detail Gold Embossing Powder (a little larger than the size of the jar lid die). Heat to set, then die cut jar lid from embossed cardstock.
- Adhere to front of card with 3D foam adhesive.
- Stamp message in clear ink on 2.5" x .5" Tropical Splash panel. Embosss with Detail Gold.
- Adhere with gold brads.
Also uses these supplies:
DP102 Detail Gold Embossing Powder
220U Multi Crystal Glitter
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
VersaFine™ Vintage Sepia Ink Pad
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project