Turtle Fun by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12x12 Silver cardstock in half. Score and fold one piece to form a 6x6 card.
- Trim a piece of the wood-grained patterned paper to 5.75" square to create the card front.
- Use one of the rings dies to die-cut a circle from the card front..
- Use the same die to cut a ring from silver cardstock. Set aside.
- Use the screws from the Hardware die to cut silver cardstock and adhere the screws onto the die-cut ring. Set aside.
- Use Memento ink to stamp Turtle Fun onto white cardstock.
- Use Copic markers to color the scene.
- Add several layers of Glaze gel pen to the turtle's eyes, the fishes' eyes, the crabs eyes and claws, and the windows of the shipwreck.
- Adhere the image panel behind the circle cut in the wood-grained card front.
- Adhere the ring over the circle and adhere the screws to the ring.
- Use VersaFine Clair ink to stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock.
- Use a rectangle die from the Build a Pop Up Die set to cut the sentiment.
- Color the sentiment with the BG11 marker to match the sea.
- Use one of the dies from the Nameplate set to cut silver cardstock.
- Use the screws from the Hardware die set to cut silver cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment to the silver nameplate.
- Adhere the sentiment to the wood-paneled patterned paper card front as shown.
- Adhere the card front to the silver card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers used:
Turtle: YG05, YG17, B21, G85, YR12, YR27
Tube Coral: B12, V15, V95
Seaweed: G43, G46
Boat: G43, G85, E23, E25, 37, BG11, BG93
Crab: B66, B69, B99, R14, R27, YR12
Fish: B12 V15, YG05, YG07, B66, B69, YR12, YR27
Sand and Sandcastles: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Metallic Silver Cardstock by Neenah
Wood Necessities 6x6 Pad by My Mind's Eye
Rings Die Set by WeRMemory Keepers®
Nameplate by Spellbinders®
Hardware Die Set by Frantic Stamper
Clear Glaze™ 3D Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project