Truck Ride - Shake It Up by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5-1/2" X 11" Dare Devil panel in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" pattern paper panel to card front with glue.
- Stamp Truck Ride on 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" Kraft in black ink. Color as desired. (White pencil adds dimension to snowy areas.)
- Back with 4" x 4" Dare Devil panel.
- Adhere to card front with glue at an angle.
- Stamp message on white cardstock. Trim close and adhere to front with 3D foam adhesive.
- Embellish with glitter.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Truck Ride Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Shake It Up Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project