Truck Load - Merry Christmas by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" red cardstock to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" x 4" white panel to the card front.
- Die cut tree, ornaments, boxes, ribbons and greeting from colored cardstock or watercolored paper.
- Adhere Merry Christmas with E-Z Runner Petite adhesive.
- Use a fine line pen to draw box shape from top to bottom.
- Glue ornaments to tree then glue tree to card front.
- Assemble gifts and adhere to card front using glue and 3D adhesive.
- Truck Load Die Set 24.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
E-Z Runner Petite by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Fine Line Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project