Tree Circle by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Tree Circle on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color the grass with green pencils then sponge with yellow and orange inks, being sure not to sponge over the green area. Cut out, layer onto a larger black circle and set aside.
- Dry emboss a white panel with the Diamond Grid Metal Stencil, add a decorative paper strip down the side and glue to a green card.
- Pop up Tree Circle on the card.
- Stamp sentiment from the Big Words Thanks Perfectly Clear Set on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white. Glue to the bottom of the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Big Words Thanks Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
- Tree Circle Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
Distress Ink-Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Ripe Persimion
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Die Cutting Machine and Rubber Mat
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project