Tree Circle by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Tree Circle with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image using the pencils listed, to look like a sunrise.
3. Cut out the colored image.
4. Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4 x 11."
5. On a piece of Madras Blue cardstock that is 4 1/4" wide and approximately 2 1/2" tall stamp the sentiment using Nocturne Ink. You may need to stamp i twice because of the texture in the cardstock.
6. Tear the top of the Madras Blue cardstock.
7. Adhere all layers with E-Z Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue, Wildflower
Tombow Recycled Pencils in Yellow Green, Green, Yellow, Light Orange, Chrome Yellow, Purple, and Ultramarine.
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project