Times Together Christmas Frame by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half a Parrot 4-1/4 x 11" cardstock panel to form card base.
- Die cut a large wavy frame from Parrot cardstock.
- Die cut a small wavy frame from white cardstock.
- Stamp message in black ink on white frame.
- Stamp holly along the edges of the Parrot frame. Color as desired.
- Adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" pattern paper panel to card front.
- Adhere message panel to holly panel with foam adhesive.
- Adhere these to card front with foam adhesive.
- Wrap Baker's Twine around front three times and tie off.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Red Pattern Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
Embossing Heat Tool
Baker’s Twine by Creative Impressions
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project