Snow Time Frame POP Frame by Fran Seiford
Card base and inside instructions:
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Atlantic Shore Panel to form card base.
- Cut a 8-1/4" x 5-1/4" Poolside panel.
- Lightly mark with a pencil along the long edges at 4-1/8". Place the POP frame die with tabs at the pencil marks. Tape in place with removeable tape and run through die cutting machine.
- Die cut a window frame from white cardstock, using the two largest wavy frame dies with the smaller centered in the other.
- Stamp the white wavy frame with snowflakes in Bahama Blue.
- Center and glue the white frame in the wavy portion of the die cut Poolside panel.
- Die cut a window by centering the third larges wavy die in the center of the wavy white frame and run through die cutting machine.
- Train the folds of the Poolside panel so window pops up when folded in half. Apply glue to underside of panel (avoiding the pop up portions), place inside the card base, and press in to secure.
- Stamp message in Bahama Blue on white. Die cut using second smallest wavy die. Glue inside window frame.
- Die cut one long side of a 5-1/4" x 4" white panel, using the edger die. Adhere to inside flap of card.
- Stamp snowman in black ink on white cardstock. Color, fussy cut, and adhere to frame with dimensional adhesive.
- Die cut a white wavy panel using the largest wavy die.
- Stamp snowflakes and message in Bahama Blue. Glue to card front.
- Stamp snowmen in black ink on white cardstock. Color.
- Fussy cut and adhere to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore and Poolside
Bahama Blue Memento™ Ink
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project