Snow Couple Hug by Kathi Rerek
- Score and fold in half an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" blue panel to form card base.
- Trim a 4" x 5-1/4" pattern paper and adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp Snow Couple in black ink on white cardstock. Color and trim closely to image.
- Back Snow Couple with a 1/4" larger, different pattern paper panel.
- Adhere to card front.
- Stamp message in black ink on white cardstock.
- Die cut message, and back with scallop die cut pattern paper panel.
- Adhere to card front with dimensional adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project