Sloth Swing by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Sloth Swing on a white die cut circle with black ink and color with pencils. Set aside.
- Stencil Small Fern Frond with green inks on a white panel.
- Glue stenciled panel to a larger green panel and glue to a green card.
- Layer image to green and black die cut circles and glue to card.
- Stamp sentiment on bottom left with black ink.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Distress Inks- Twisted Citron, Pine Needles
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project