Sloth Mug by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Sloth Mug on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Color the image using the markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image out.
4. Create the card base using pink cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Cut a mat out of B'dazzled, cut to 5" x 3 3/4."
6. On the mat, apply 2 vertical strips of Tear It! Tape on the right side.
7. Sprinkle Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel on to the exposed Tear It! Tape, and heat from underneath to melt the enamel.
8. Adhere all layers using EZ Runner.
9. Attach "Diamond" sequins to the card using On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG028: Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardstock: B'dazzled
Imagine: Tear It! Tape, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: 022, 029, 036, 037, 065, 075, 091, 094, 096, 099, 200, 202, 302
Doodles Paper Playground: "Diamond" Sparkle Blend
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project