Sloth Christmas by Fran Seiford
- Fold a red panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a smaller white panel, press a green ink pad around the panel area.
- Use a water brush to spread green ink as shown. Add lighter green if desired.
- Stamp sloth in VersaFine Onyx Black ink on a white panel and color loosely with copics or watercolors.
- Cut loosely around the sloth and attach to top card panel.
- Adhere card panel to folded card base.
- Stamp greeting as shown in black ink.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Sloth Christmas Die Set 8.99
- Sloth Christmas Cling Rubber Stamp Set 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cardstock by My Colors
VersaFine Clair Inks in Red and Green by Tsukineko
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project