Sloth Christmas by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Lime Pop cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp leaf cluster 3 times across 4-1/4” x 1-1/4” white cardstock, going off edge.
- Glue to 4-1/4” x 1-1/2” Firecracker cardstock. Glue to bottom of card front.
- Stamp sloth, greeting and 2 leaf clusters on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired and die cut sloth and leaves with coordinating dies.
- Glue top only of sloth to top center of card front, adhere rest with foam squares.
- Attach leaf clusters to top corner with foam squares.
- Die cut greeting with 2” x 1-1/2” oval die.
- Glue to Firecracker oval cut with next larger die.
- Attach to bottom of card front, overlapping bottom panel a little with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Lime Pop and Firecracker
Cardstock by My Colors®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
Oval Dies by Spellbinder®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project