Slim Vintage Postage by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 8" kraft cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp Slim Vintage Post in black ink on 8- 1/4" x 3- 3/4" white panel.
- Color as desired and adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp Slim Vintage Post a second time, color and cut out Front two envelopes.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, White
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project