Slim Snowy Birds Brushed Greetings by Fran Seiford
1. Fold an 11" X 4" panel of Madras Blue at 2 1/2" to create an 8 1/2" X 4" slimline card base with the fold on the left.
2. Stamp Slim Snowy Birds in black ink on white cardstock.
3. Trim left bird off panel so that it ends up on a 2 1/4" X 3 3/4" panel of its own.
4. Round corners of both bird panels with corner-rounding punch.
5. Glue 3-bird panel to inside of card making right border even with top and bottom borders.
6. Tie ribbon around single-bird panel and attach to front flap with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
7. Stamp greeting in Bahama Blue on Madras Blue cardstock and die cut so that greeting is at the bottom of the circle.
8. Glue greeting to card and trim off excess circle at the top of card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Madras Blue Cardstock
Bahama Blue VersaColor™ Ink Pad
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project