Slim Snow People Snow Time Frame by Jamie Martin
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 8" blue cardstock.
- Stamp Snow People on white cardstock. Trim to 8-1/4" x 3-3/4". Color as desired using pencils and sponging blue ink into background.
- Apply VersaMarker Ink to the snow at the bottom. Coat with Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Glue to card front.
- Stamp message in black ink on white cardstock.
- Die cut message and back with another colored die cut circle.
- Attach together with brads.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Blue and Purple Cardstock
ZipDry™ Adhesive by Beacon
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Circle Die and Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project