Slim Ornament Text Santa Frame by Fran Seiford
1. Fold an 8 1/2" X 8" panel of Dare Devil cardstock in half to form slimline card base.
2. Stamp Slim Ornament Text in Memento Tuxedo Black on white cardstock and color as desired. Trim to 3 3/4" X 8 1/4".
3. Die cut the greetings from the top and bottom ornaments. Place the top greeting circle over the bottom ornament space.
4. Stamp Santa Frame Characters on white cardstock, color as desired, and fussy cut.
5. Place a patterned paper panel behind the top ornament and glue the Santa in place as shown.
6. Adhere small gnome to Mint Julep cardstock and die cut with circle die.
7. Place small gnome circle over center ornament.
8. Attach girl gnome to bottom as shown with 3D Foam Squares.
9. Glue ornament panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Dare Devil and Mint Julep.
ZipDry™ Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project