Slim Mermaid by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Slim Mermaid on to Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
2. Color the Mermaid with the Copic markers listed.
3. Trim the mermaid.
4. Create the card base out of Deep Indigo cardstock, cut to 8 1/2" x 8."
5. Apply VersaMark Ink to the base of the mermaid panel.
6. Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on the VersaMark ink.
7. Heat the powder from underneath, so that you don't blow off the larger pieces.
8. After the panel has cooled, adhere it to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG029: Shabby Blue Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Deep Indigo
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. VersaMark Ink
Copic Markers: Water: B00, B04. Mermaid: E11, E51, E35, E53, BG10, BG23, BG34, BG49, B32, B39, B45, B99, R000, R20, R22, R24, YR00, YR02.
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project