Slim Fall Sunflowers Times Together by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 8" Yam cardstock.
- Stamp Slim Fall Sunflowers in brown ink on Banana Pepper panel. Adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp message in black ink on white cardstock. Trim close and round corners.
- Die cut Kraft oval with smaller of two large oval dies.
- Stamp Fall Sunflowers in black ink. Color with colored pencils.
- Die cut two larger ovals from Harvest Orange and Pomegranate Splash.
- Adhere kraft panel to Orange Harvest oval, then offset to Pomegranate Splash.
- Trim off one of the rounded edges of three ovals.
- Align to top edge of card front with message tucked under.
- Glue in place.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Mandarin, Harvest Orange, and Banana Pepper
Bazzil Yam and Pomegranate Splash Cardstock
ZipDry Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project