Slim Cake by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use a Stamp Positioner and Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the cake/cake plate layer onto white Mixed Media Paper and onto label paper.
- Fussy-cut the label paper version and place it over its counterpart on the image panel to serve as a mask.
- Position the second cake layer atop the the masked cake and stamp onto the image panel and onto label paper.
- Fussy-cut the label paper to create a second mask.
- Position the top cake layer and stamp onto the image panel and onto label paper.
- Fussy-cut the label paper version to mask the top layer.
- Stamp the candles.
- Remove all masks and reserve for a later use.
- Color the cake with Copic markers.
- Use The No Frills Plain Slimline dies to cut the image panel and patterned paper.
- Adhere the image panel to the die-cut patterned paper.
- Trim the yellow cardstock slightly larger than the patterned paper and adhere the matted image panel.
- Cut the same patterned paper to .25" larger than then yellow cardstock.
- Adhere the double matted image panel, then adhere to a yellow card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Copic® Markers: RV0000, RV000, RV52, RV63, RV91, Y11, Y23, YR61
Passion Fruit Vintage Double Dot Designs Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
No Frills Plain Slimline Die Set by Gina Marie Designs
Repositionable Label Paper by Avery®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project