Slim Boxed Thanks by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Cafe Ole to form card base.
- Stamp Boxed Thanks in brown ink once on 5-1/4" x 4" Sweet Potato panel and again on Mint Julep.
- Trim out thank you message fron the Mint Julep panel.
- Color around boxed words on the Sweet Potato panel. Tie ribbon around right side and glue to card front.
- Adhere Mint Julep panel with dimensional adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Sweet Potato and Mint Julep panel
Bazzil Cardstock: Cafe Ole
ZipDry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project