Skeleton Humor Arriba Tag by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using a piece of Post-It® Note, cover the back part of the skeleton's head and part of his upraised hand, ink with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, remove the masks, and stamp the image onto white cardstock.
- Cover part of the other skeleton's head, wrist, and ankle with scraps of Post-It® Notes, ink stamp, remove the scraps, and stamp onto the translucent plastic sheet from the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig®.
- Using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig®, position the skeleton where you want it on the hand of the other skeleton, replace the scraps of Post-It® Note paper, ink the stamp again, remove the scraps, and stamp.
- Using the stamp positioner, stamp the sombrero and the flowers onto the skeletons' heads.
- Color both images, the grass, and the background with Copic markers.
- Fix any gaps in the images with a fine black pen.
- Use the stamp positioner to position the bracelet/anklet and stamp with Golden Glitz Delicata™Ink.
- Trim the image panel and mat with orange cardstock. Set aside.
- Cut Kraft cardstock and use the corner punch to create the slanted sides, then punch a hole in the top of the tag.
- Stamp the banner from the Paris Bonjour Cling Rubber set, then die-cut with the banner die.
- Stamp the sentiments as shown.
- Adhere the matted image panel and adhere the sentiment banner.
Also uses these supplies:
Skeletons: E40, E41, E81, E84, T0, T1
Eyes: YG63, YG67
Sombrero: E53, E55, R14 R17, R27
Grass: YG03, YG05, YG13, YG17
Background: B0000, B21, B60, BG0000, RV0000, RV000, C00
Desert Sand Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Golden Glitz Delicata™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Kraft and orange cardstock
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Duo Corner Punch by Tonic Studios®
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig® Stamp Positioner by EK Success™
Post-It® Notes by 3M
Copic Multiliner Black pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project