Skating Penguins by Lea Fritts
- Stamp the various sections of the penguins with the various colors of ink and trim each piece.
- Trim a piece of white paper to 5.25” x 4” and stamp snowflakes on upper two thirds, leave bottom portion white.
- Trim card base from Pimento cardstock and adhere white paper.
- Adhere penguins to card front.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink.
Also uses these supplies:
Memento™ Summer Sky Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Memento™ Love Letter Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Memento™ New Sprout Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Memento™ Bahama Blue Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers - C0, C5, T8, Y17, BG0000, BG00
Pimento Cardstock by My Colors®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project