Seated Skeleton Wall Hanging by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cover canvas board with black gesso, let dry, and set aside.
- Cut Mixed Media paper to 4.75" x 5.75".
- Stamp Skeleton scene onto white cardstock and onto Eclipse Tape.
- Fussy-cut the Eclipse Tape version and place its counterpart on the white cardstock.
- Using repositionable adhesive, adhere scrap paper horizontally over the image panel.
- Airbrush RV91 over the image panel.
- Brush Shadow Grey Archival ink over the Moroccan Mesh stencil to add visual interest to the "walls".
- Remove the horizontal strip of paper and make sure all the adhesive is gone before creating a wooden floor with Copic markers.
- Edge the image panel with Archival Ink.
- Remove and reserve the mask over the rest of the image then continue to color the image with Copic markers.
- Stamp the cat from the Beware Witch Cling set onto white cardstock.
- Stamp the female pumpkinhead from the Pumpkin People Perfectly Clear Stamp set onto white cardstock.
- Color both images with Copic markers.
- Trim the Poe image from the patterned paper and color with Copic markers.
- Brush all three frames with Media Black Gesso and heat set.
- Press all three frames into a VersaMark ink pad, add Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel, and heat set.
- Repeat step 13 until the desired finish is achieved.
- Adhere the frames over the cat, pumpkin head, and Poe portrait.
- Using the Halloween die from the Fall Words Die Set, cut black cardstock.
- Use Matte Medium to adhere the image panel to the canvas board. Let dry.
- Brush Matte Medium over the image panel. Let dry.
- Use the Matte Medium to adhere the title, the framed images, and the Chit-chat sticker strip. Let dry.
- Brush Matte Medium over the entire piece. Let dry. Repeat.
- Fill the frames with Liquid Glass and let dry overnight.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG042 Aged Bronze Frantage Embossing Enamel
5" x 7" Canvas Board
Black Media® Black Gesso by DecoArt®
Media® Matte Medium by DecoArt®
Media® Liquid Glass by DecoArt®
Tim Holtz® Regions Beyond Paper Stash® by Idea-ology
Shadow Grey Archival™ Ink
Fall Words Die Set by Frantic Stamper
White Chipboard Frames by Technique Tuesday
Tim Holtz® Occasions Small Talk Stickers by Idea-ology®
Floor: E21, E23, E25, W1
Chair: E23, E25, E27, E29, E49, V17, BV09
Table: E23, E25, E29, E29
Candlelabra: Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Candles: V15, V17
Cat: N4, N6, N7, N8, RV42, RV95
Book Covers: V17, BV09, YR04, E35, E39, R56, R59, G85, YR04, YR27
Book Pages: E81, E84
Skeleton: T00, T0, T1, E40, YR31
Hat: N6, N7, N8, YR04, YR07
Copic® Airbrush System
Eclipse Tape by JudiKins
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project