Santa Wink by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Santa Wink on Mixed Media White paper with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Apply Crystal Glitter to the fur on the Santa outfit.
- Shade around the image with blue decorative chalk using a flat brush.
- Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel around the Santa and heat emboss from underneath so the embossing enamel doesn't blow off.
- Glue a piece of decorative paper to the bottom of the Santa panel.
- Apply a strip of double-sided tape over the seam of the decorative paper and sprinkle with Sea Foam Green Ultra Fine Glitter.
- Stamp sentiments on red and white papers, emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Cute the red into a strip and die cut the white paper using the Fitted Frames B Set. Pop up both on the card.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Santa Wink Cling Set 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
GX267U Sea Foam Green Ultra Fine Glitter
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Paper- Red Cardstock, Decorative Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project