Santa On His Way by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image with VersaFine™ Ink on to Mixed Media Paper.
- Color the image using the marker colors listed.
- Crop the image, and use a Medium Corner Rounder on each corner.
- Apply On Point Glue to the areas with snow, including the tree in Santa's bag.
- Sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on the glue areas. Shake off excess.
- Create the card base out of Evergreen cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
- Glue the colored and glittered image to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- FRGL01 Multi Crystal Glitter Mix
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Evergreen)
- Zig® Clean Color Markers (020, 022, 028, 029, 032, 035, 040, 044, 045, 060, 062, 063, 064, 065, 066, 067, 068, 071, 072, 091, 092, 095, 096, 099, 260, 302, 303)
- On Point Glue by Tsukineko®
- Medium Corner Rounder by EKSuccess®
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project