Rose Garden Lattice by Fran Seiford
- Fold turquoise cardstock panel in half to form card base.
- Die cut edge of a panel of mixed media paper with Spring Borders die.
- Stamp roses on white cardstock and use included masks to cover flowers and leaves.
- Place stencil on white cardstock panel and trace around openings of lattice.
- Use markers to color in lattice openings.
- Color roses.
- Adhere white layer to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project