Purrfect Angel by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Purrfect Angel stamp on to Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color in the stamped image using the Copic Markers listed.
- Using the VersaMarker, apply ink to the wings.
- Sprinkle Star Dust Embossing Powder on to the wings, sprinkle off excess, and heat set.
- Fussy cut the colored image out.
- Create the card base out of Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
- Stamp the Decor Cling Snowflakes on the card base with VersaMark ink.
- Sprinkle the inked snowflakes with Lapis PearLustre Embossing Powder, shake off the excess, and heat set.
- Using Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Frost, apply with a brush to the snowflakes.
- Die cut a piece of vellum with the wavy frame from the Gift Card Wallet Die Set.
- Stamp the sentiment in the lower left corner of the vellum piece with VersaMark Ink.
- Sprinkle Lapis PearLustre Embossing Powder on the sentiment, shake off excess, and heat set.
- Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue. Only apply glue to the vellum where it will be hidden under the angel.
Also uses these supplies:
EP040 Star Dust Embossing Powder
EP231 Lapis PearLustre Embossing Powder
Imagine: Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Frost, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, VersaMarker, VersaMark Ink
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue
Copic Markers: E000, E51, E53, E25, E59, C0, N2, N4, B00, B02, B04, B39, B99
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project