Puppy Boy Meadow WindowRama Card by Fran Seiford
- Die cut the WindowRama Die Panels; one with the tree die, centered inside rectangular one for a window from colored cardstock and one from white mixed media paper. (Using two colors gives front and back dimension.)
- Fold along score lines. Back panel sides fold up. Front panel sides fold back.
- Adhere the left sides of the front and back you just created.
- Fold white panel sides up along inner most score lines.
- Stamp images on scrap paper and Meadows Edge images on white die cut panel paying attention to what will show through the window when closed.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut boy and puppy.
- Identify the different scorelines on the side tabs as having four separate bars. Trim the meadow panel so that 2 bars are remaining.
- Nest the white panels in the blue back panel, so that all side tabs align at the front and all layers align at the bottom. Glue in place on one side with liquid glue. Fold card flat to the side to glue second half, one panel at a time, being careful to align all panels at the front of the back panel flap and at the bottom.
- Adhere puppy near tree inside window with 3D foam adhesive and boy to the front of the card.
- Glue the front panel on outside of back flaps with liquid glue, folding flat to the side, so card will open and close correctly.
- Die cut leaves from green cardstock and adhere to card front.
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry Adhesive
3D Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step
instructions and supplies used by clicking below.
Submit A Project