Puppy And I Snow Swirls by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Puppy & I stamp on to Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
- Trim the colored image to 2 1/2" x 4."
- Cut the Lawn Fawn Plaid paper to 3" x 4 3/4."
- Use the corner rounder on the upper right and lower left corners on both pieces.
- Create the card base out of Oceanside cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
- Cut a strip of olive green cardstock to 2 3/4" x 5 1/2."
- Stamp the Cling Winter Blizzard stamp on to the olive green cardstock with VersaMark Ink.
- Sprinkle on Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder on to the inked panel, shake off excess, and heat set.
- Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
EP525 Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
My Colors Cardstock: Oceanside
Lawn Fawn: Plaid Cardstock
Olive Green Cardstock
Copic Markers: E41, E40, E31, E13, E15, E08, E18, E37, E04, E18, E37, E35, YG95, YG97, YG99, YR23, W1, W3, W5, R59, G94, G99, B32, B93, B99, B000, BG10, T2
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project