Pumpkin Pals - Dome Jar Shaker by Laura Weed - colored by Fran Seiford
1. Fold 4-1/4” x 11” Aqua Marine cardstock in half to form the card base with fold at the top.
2. Stamp Leaves with VersaMark Watermark Ink on card front.
3. Stamp Pumpkin Pals on white cardstock with black ink.
4. Color as desired.
5. Die cut pumpkins with small rectangle die from Dome Jar Shaker Die Set and back with Mandarin panel using large rectangle die.
6. Adhere to card front with foam squares.
7. Die cut words from Mandarin cardstock.
8. Attach along side of pumpkins with glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Aqua Marine and Mandarin cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project