Puddle Boots by Pam Bray
- Adhere card stock to front of card base.
- Apply distress ink to white paper using blending tool.
- Lay stencil on top of distress paper; apply paste using palette knife. Dry. Adhere to card front.
- Tie ribbon around card front.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with black ink. Die cut sentiment and card stock out; mat together. Place on card front with pop dots.
- Stamp rain boots on white paper with black ink; color with markers. Fussy cut out and place on card front with pop dots.
- Make bow; add to card front.
- Add gemstones.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Madras Blue, Purple Hearts)
- Cream Cardstock
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Seedless Preserves, Broken China)
- Copic® Markers (V15, V17, BV17, R27, R83, R85, N2, N3, G14, BG15, YR23)
- Blending Tool
- Clear Gemstones
- Pop Dots™
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project