Postcard Santa by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Postcard Santa on Mixed Media White Paper with black ink.
- Color image with colored pencils.
- Sponge the edges with brown inks.
- Apply Multi Ultra Fine Glitter to the fur and snow using a glue pen.
- Layer onto black and cream color panels and glue to a red card.
- Stamp sentiment on vellum with black ink, emboss with clear embossing powder and glue over image.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Postcard Santa Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
GX220U Multi Ultra Fine Glitter
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Prisma Colored Pencils
Zip Dry GluePaper- Red Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Vellum,
Distress Inks- Tea Dye, Walnut Stain
Glue Pen- Martha Stewart
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project